
okay so I’ve been a little whiny today, but it hasn’t been so kind to me since this morning. not really going to recap. okay maybe just a little, those darn movers at 8AM!!!!!!!!!! I know trying to carry a couch from the third floor is not an easy task, but was there a need for so much noise? It almost sounded like they were having sex. Hate sex. Anyway, the day is starting to look up though because I opened the fridge and saw food!!! Totally forgot I spent hours going from market to market yesterday for grocery shopping. Now that I’ve got some kimchi and tofu in my stomach, I feel much more alive. I have a hair appointment at 3:00, let’s see how they’re going to salvage it. I recorded a video earlier from my phone to prove how damaged my ends are. You can definitely hear the crisp sound of the crunchiness when I squeeze the ends. Terrible. Hopefully it won’t take too long, because before I go out tonight I need to post on my class discussion forum and if it’s anything like the past weeks, it’ll definitely be like a mini research paper. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment