alright I’m just going to post these first before I start my discussion for developmental psych. I have 2.5 hours until submission >_<
got my hair colored dark brown. I think I will keep it, my natural color is very very close to it. won’t have to dye my hair again!


bf took me out to dinner then we went to get lottery tickets, since earlier today one place had a 2 hour long line and another place had a broken machine…



mmmmm udon. It’s been a while since I’ve been back to Miyako. It’s a small place inside the Corporate Park plaza, I don’t think it gets much business other than the ‘corporates’ and other employees during lunch hours. Not that far from Diamond Jamboree but DJ gets way more visitors.
I also had the Toyota Roll- spicy tuna with mango and avocado on top. Bf got chicken terriyaki plate and rainbow roll.




I liked the piece of pink fish on top. I can’t believe I’m having a total sushi noob moment but what kind of fish is that???
No comments:
Post a Comment