I know it kind of seems like I’m always buying new things yet I complain about being broke. First of all I’m very frugal, lol. I even laugh at myself for saying that but it’s true. I’m super cheap with everything except for food and toys. I’ll only get new stuff if I can sell my old ones first. There’s always that number of money I save in my bank account…like I just can’t touch it ever. I don’t make big money or anything and I don’t get allowance (i know some people still do? high 5 to them for having rich parents), so I pretty much get by by doing work for my bf’s business and yes it is minimum wage haha. I’ll probably have to slave myself very soon perhaps at shopping malls or restaurants. I always say I want administrative jobs and the like, but honestly it’s very intimidating to me and having to look “professional” is bleh! I can only hope to finish school so that I can really get a decent occupation that I can call a career. I don’t set a time frame because it only freaks me out that I’m already way way behind. I faltered too much and didn’t set my mind on anything I truly wanted to accomplish so everything was done half-way, half-assed haha. Just didn’t have the sense of urgency like most people but not because I was born with a golden spoon or spoon-fed all my life(because I wasn’t, it was actually quite the opposite haha) but I have this kind of carefree attitude and never sought to look too far into the future. But next year my bf is looking for a house somewhere around here and although I won’t be buying it, i’m going to need to pitch in for mortgage and such. Almost like I’m renting a room, but it is actually because I am getting my own separate room for all my stuff…
anyway, spring break is coming to an end. haha. next week i need get into serious study mode so i can do better on the next exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment