So I woke up with a crazy headache and I had to shower and all that because I came home last night and just knocked out. Gross right? Anyway, after I got ready and stuff I was going to get some food because I felt so weak. A salad from Chipotle yesterday couldn’t last me any longer so I was going to drive to my fave sushi restaurant and order some udon to-go but lo and behold, my car wouldn’t start. I don’t understand how that can possibly happen. i replaced my battery twice and I drove it on Thursday to South Coast Plaza so what gives???? So I’m stuck here with no food and Jackson’s in Corona at his parents’ house. I was really trying to avoid eating the frozen pizza we have here but jackson said it was either that or starve so i baked it and after 2 slices I felt like yacking. I don’t know why it feels so gross going down my stomach. I guess that made me lose my appetite for anything so I’m just going to study now and maybe start on my paper early. I’m going to have to sleep alone tonight…..I can’t even go to my mom’s if i want to :(


No comments:
Post a Comment