Escape From Wonderland was so crowded but we got VIP tickets so we literally just breezed through the entrance haha. So since I’m like drug-free now, I only drank and it makes sense since VIP get free drinks. I didn’t eat the whole time after I had Chipotle yesterday at 2PM, so the alcohol was not playing nice. I spent most of the night waiting in line for the restroom. Stupid me for downing cranberry vodka one after another. I wasn’t shitfaced wasted but my bladder wasn’t happy. Striked up some interesting conversations in the bathroom line and also overheard some very odd stories but still mildly entertaining. I never realized how strange people act when they are rolling until I’m the one not doing it. Usually I’m the kind of person that don’t really talk & touch unless it’s necessary because I’m shy and reserved by nature so having strangers being so chummy with me felt weird. After we finally made it out of the VIP lounge we walked to the main stage and I passed this guy who just grabbed my hair and sniffed it… he must’ve been really hungry or something. Had to use the bathroom once more but Jackson told me to just use the portable potty because the line inside the VIP lounge would be really long sooo that’s what I resorted to and there was no wait but there was no paper inside, luckily i had wet wipes in my bag :))))
I felt bad for the girls coming in there so I handed out some wipes to them. Girls gotta look out for each other you know? We danced and hung out on the VIP floor for the rest of the night. I’m glad I didn’t fall or trip or slip in the bathroom or puke, although on the way home I wanted to yack but that was probably just Jackson’s driving.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Labels:
escape from wonderland,
halloween,
personal,
photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment