so I got pretty upset over TVD’s finale but during the last part about Damon’s flashback, all the things he said to Elena about how she wants a love that consumes her, and she wants passion, adventure, a little danger and she didn’t deny it, then he compelled her to get everything that she wants. All those things basically describes Damon and what he is to her! She even said it herself that he consumes her. I swear Delena better happen next season, otherwise it’s just too cruel to tease this much!!!!
i doubt that she will complete the transition and become a vampire, because that would mean she’ll remember the compulsions from Damon. I don’t think the writers will allow Delena to happen this “soon”. I don’t care if I have to wait another season for it, as long as she doesn’t go back to Stefan in the meantime!
No comments:
Post a Comment