
Omg, I just watched Gossip Girl’s finale. How is this show getting another season? The writers really suck. The characters are making like total 180 degree turns in personality, it’s too unbelievable. Why does that selfish bitch Blair always gets away with her schemes? Why is Dan such a self-victimizing ass? Why is Serena a self-loathing druggie? Why are Chuck and Blair going back and forth back and forth, I want you but you don’t want me then you go after me and I leave you then we get back together and I leave you again but I’m still in love with you yaddy yaddy now I want you again and I have to fight for you. SO STUPID. None of the characters had any growth throughout the years. A lot that was said and done in this episode was very OOC for most of them because of how they the character development was going but now they are just back at square one, and I think the plot twists for the “wow” factor just killed it because of the awful writing. They should fire the writing staff of Gossip Girl, just saying. I probably won’t watch the next and final(hopefully) season. Not even Chace Crawford can save it.
P.S. Lola and Ivy are super annoying
No comments:
Post a Comment