
I really miss what Gossip Girl used to be. The new season has no depth, everything is so superficial and inconsistent. People fall in and out love like the drive-thru at In-n-out. Where’s the character development?? It’s all about the plot twists and the schemes but none of them give any “oohs” and “aahhs” because they’re so STUPID. The current writers are killing the show. Serena and Nate should be together. I’m over the Dan + Serena reunion because he chose Blair, but Blair belongs with Chuck so Dan should totally end up alone, he’s really been annoying me. Also, why do the writers forget that Nate and Serena were a couple? They made a big deal about Lola finding out Nate’s past with Diana Payne but they weren’t even in a relationship they were just hooking up. How does it not matter that Lola’s dating a guy who was in love with her half-sister? Lol. I still watch this show though, because I’m still holding out for Serenate endgame.
No comments:
Post a Comment