Monday, May 14, 2012

Everyone had a nice Mother’s Day, yes?



My family had a party (don’t they always) and although the appreciation wasn’t emphasized as much as the celebration itself, it was nice to see the moms in my family so chipper and full of pride for themselves.


But It’s sad how a lot of people wait until this holiday to treat their mom well and show her they care, it should be all year long!  And some moms are just too funny, on the one day their kids actually do something nice for them like a gift to show appreciation (although I would more prefer spending quality time instead of a material something but it’s the thought that counts so whether it be a physical gift, a hug, or a nice day out together moms should enjoy it right?), they shake their heads and say “why WHY you spend money for? I don’t want it, return it!”.  Just let your kids pamper you for one day, you probably won’t have it again until your birthday or Christmas.  It’s just something I observed, and I know moms would rather have their kids spend time with them or just be around them instead of receiving a gift that cost money but I find it amusing yet kind of mean to turn down a Mother’s Day gift hahaha.

No comments: