This weather is so perfect, too perfect. Instead of being in bed snuggling or studying for upcoming developmental psych exam, I’m emailing PayPal and responding to this buyer. I’ve been super stressed out the last couple of days because of the buyer’s claim for item not received but it really hasn’t hit me until today. I hate the world sometimes. It boggles me how it’s my responsibility when I already shipped the package and tracking info even states that it processed through sort facility already. Yes it sucks when they really don’t receive it and I totally feel bad about it but I have no control over the postal service here or in their country (Russia). I’d really love to just say BITCH FUCK YOU, IT AIN’T MY PROBLEM ANYMORE, but I can’t because the damn fool escalated the claim in PayPal so now my funds are being held. Really if it was a small amount of money I would just give them a refund but this isn’t, and I don’t see how I have to suffer a loss. It’s already risky shipping overseas but I only do it because of PayPal’s “Seller Protection”. I hope they cover this claim for me, otherwise I’d be out $500 AND I already sent the iPhone. If this fool is lying and trying to jack me, I hope he rots. A lot of international buyers do this on items valued high so they can try to rob us! It’s happened to my bf many times. This issue has caused me to break out :”( This really is a first world problem! Perhaps this…dispute..would be a bit more pleasant if the buyer wasn’t SUCH A DOUCHE. He clearly is enjoying this and he knows that he’s torturing me. Either that or he’s just stupid because I have responded many times and all he ever said was “where’s my item. in all my attempts to find where my item is i did not get respond. I want money back, I paid for item in good faith. this seller gave tracking # that does not exist”. OKay, in all his attempts was only ONE attempt and I did respond, I actually sent him three more additional emails to try to help him! Moreover, the tracking # does show up on USPS! I’m being screwed by this guy and he’s being really fucking annoying. I’m being screwed by USPS because they failed to fucking scan the package any further so there have been no tracking updates since it left the sort facility. and I’m probably gonna get screwed by PayPal because would they really cover $500 for me??? Arrrrrggghhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment