Saturday, April 14, 2012

[gallery]

drove by Laguna Altura after dinner, we tried to go up but didn’t have the gate code and it’s not like we could buzz anyone to let us up because we don’t know any residents lol…someday we’ll be there! someday…


We ate at Gohan because for whatever reason, I’m on some kind of Japanese food craving.  I just want to try all the different places around Irvine.  Crazy addicted to sansai udon, and my bf and I lost our spicy tuna donburi virginity today.  It was amazing.  It leaves me wanting more. What a tease.  Ordered agedashi tofu too, so good, better than Fukada’s but Fukada’s udon is better…ah such a dilemma.  I’ll have to try spicy tuna donburi at Fukada to really decide which place has my heart <3


Yogurtland was right next door so what better way to end the dinner?  We also realized Gen KBBQ was in the plaza right across the street haha, after some Koreans walked into Yogurtland smelling like it.


if anyone’s wondering, I do write reviews on Yelp so here it is http://tirah.yelp.com

No comments: