









Despite my persistent pestering, my bf refused to walk to Sagami in the rain. It’s literally a 5 minute walk. Shame! I was prepared to stay in for dinner since he becomes extra bummy during this kind of weather but I think he must have felt bad that he hasn’t been able to take me anywhere fun. I guess that’s cool, I can start my project since it will take me about 3 weeks and there’s only a month of class left. This is lame but I have the hardest time putting together a bibliography/works cited/references. There was only one format that I learned which was MLA but over the years I had to do ASA, APA, and all that behavioral science stuff.
Dinner at Sagami was very nice although I prefer Fukada more, they give more sansai in the sansai udon and the broth is a bit cleaner/less salty. My sukiyaki bowl was really good though, wow. Maybe I was a bit disappointed they didn’t offer spicy tuna don with my noodle set but sukiyaki made up for it. Bf got bento again with chicken katsu & yakiniku beef. Next time we’re going to try Gohan in Tustin since it pretty good ratings. I’ve been so obsessed with udon and Japanese cuisine…
Stopped by Target to pick up some necessities & birthday gift for my little cousin Dax. Too many cousins, too many birthdays!
I was able to relax for a few hours and not think about the whole PayPal ordeal…crossing my fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment