Saturday, March 17, 2012

why?!

I’m so irate.  I ordered a Hello Kitty case on eBay  because I’ve been eyeing it for a while now.  What I got was not what I ordered.  I don’t understand how these people think it’s okay to send fake shit as authentic when it is so obviously different.
I practically live on eBay and never had problems with it but I hate shady sellers.  Definitely getting a negative feedback from me.  I can only hope to get a refund, $8 is a lot for crap!  I should’ve known better to get it from the seller in Japan instead of the seller in Hong Kong, even though that would have cost me a bit more lol.




this is what it shows on the listing. cute pastel pink with white bow and words.







this is what I received. ugly lavender pink with red bow and red words??? wtf.


No comments: