That second exam stressed me out. i have pimples. i have freaking pimples! pretty rare, but it happens. damn it.
Two more exams to go, can’t wait until June (minus the stupid hot weather)… going to job hunt to make xxxtra money this summer. It’s going to be temp/seasonal so I don’t really care where, as long as it’s not McDonald’s and the like. Going back to full-time units in August (if the stupid request gets approved by admissions in time). Don’t really care what my major is at this point, just whatever gets me in UCI. I’m thinking of declaring it international studies or maybe environmental studies, and then I’ll change it to something more fitting after I transfer. I’m pretty sure with any degree I obtain, I’d still just be selling stuff online hahahaha. My dream is to work from home & spend all day with my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment