:’( :(


the bottom layers are reaching my lower back but the mid and top layers are soo short… i need them to grow pass my shoulders so that i can get a haircut and NOT have layers or at least have very few/long layers, but they’re barely pass my cheek and they stick out awkwardly. The weird thing is only one side is like that, the side where I part my hair to. The other side has little to no layers and they’re longer than that from the parted side. I have normal thick hair that get’s coarse and stiff when it’s really dry, and quite a bit of split ends. my hair at the roots is very fine though and I do have a lot of hair so if i were to just have it cut straight with no layering or thinning technique, it would be super chunky from the middle to the bottom while the top would be flat, kind of like a triangle lol.
I would like to be able to grow my hair to have it cut like this, I don’t even know what it’s called?



No comments:
Post a Comment