
as you can see, the tubes are quite small. that is because I wanted to try different brands before committing. I never really used foundation, i always just used loose powder like Bare Minerals but I didn’t like the texture it gave my skin and it also didn’t look as nice. I made the mistake of trying foundation a few times and it made my face very cakey and unnatural. I have heard many good things about BB cream for a long time but never got around to giving it a try, and also because I was skeptical of it. I have this mentality now that Asian cosmetics will suit me better since I have Asian skin (duh) even though I live in the US. I don’t really like to go out during the day or be exposed to sun…. pretty weird for a SoCal girl. Anyway, that’s beside the point. The first BB cream I tried was Missha M Perfect Cover which I got in shades 13(Milky Beige) and 21(Light Beige). 13 is ‘perfect’ for me I think, since I like the pale/yellow tone more. The 21 was a bit pink and more beige than I wanted. The coverage is medium which is nice because it isn’t thick and easy to blend but good enough to hide blemishes and huge ol pores. After those, the SkinFood Peach Green Tea arrived and I think this may have been a mistake on my part because this specific BB cream is for oil-control and mattifying. I don’t mind oil control as I DO have a slightly oily t-zone, but I hate anything “matte”. I just don’t like how it looks on my skin because it’s dull and as opposed to the shiny dewy look. This one is great for people who have oily/really oily skin. Coverage is light though, it doesn’t hide blemishes and redness as well. It’s also on the pink side, I got it in shade 1 which is Light Beige but it’s too beige for me. The most recent one I tried was SkinFood Mushroom Multi Care and this one is a combination of the Peach Green Tea and the Missha M Perfect Cover. It has light to medium coverage depending on how much you apply. It’s not a matte finish like the Peach Green Tea but it also controls oil a little better than Missha so it is less shiny. My favorite right now is Missha M Perfect Cover in 13. I just ordered the Skin79 VIP Gold and Diamond Prestige, I’ll see if those work for me or not.
The Missha M Perfect Cover has SPF 42 PA+++, whitening, anti-wrinkle
SkinFood Mushroom Multi Care has SPF 20 PA+, aloe & mushroom extract that improves fine lines and promotes more radiant complexion
SkinFood Peach Green Tea has SPF 20 PA+, vitamin enriched peach extract to keep skin fresh and sebum-regulating green tea to control oil.
No comments:
Post a Comment