Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a little obsessed

with BB Cream / skincare products right now.


super fast shipping from Korea <333333333  Why Hong Kong takes forever?  I want my Hello Kitty stuff…


This time i ordered a foam face wash from Skin Food called Wildberry Milk Cleansing Foam.  It’s supposed to clean off dirt and oil from pores while keeping the skin’s moisture making the face “soft & supple”.  I’ve heard good things about the Skin79 VIP Gold Caviar so I got a mini one to try out.  Also got Skin79 Diamond The Prestige because I like that it goes on dewy instead of matte and has a “diamond” glow.  It’s my favorite one so far, love the box and the tube!!!  The seller gave me a free sample of face masks by Beauty Friends, lol funny name.  I’ll probably use it with my bf this weekend :D




No comments: