Monday, March 19, 2012

[gallery]

I guess there is always an upside to everything. Maybe. Perhaps.
Yesterday was a good day, I spent it with my baby cousin Quincy and then we went to my mom’s house for dinner, she made two huge “sizzling catfish” which we cut up and made rolls with rice paper, lettuce, cucumbers, vermicelli, scallions, bean sprouts and then dipped into homemade fish sauce.  No pictures because the table was hectic and I wanted to eat fast so I could watch Q.  She’s so fast now, can’t walk yet but she crawls faster than I can probably jog.  Came back to Irvine last night to start studying for child psychology exam 2, and this was where I made a horrible mistake.  I was sitting at my desk but somehow I decided to make a full 180 degree turn with just my back so I could reach for something on the shelf behind me, ended up twisting my back/pulled a muscle and now I am in excruciating pain.  Barely got any sleep last night!  Had to wash the bf’s clothes this morning because he ran out of socks -__________-  It’s hard concentrating on reading when you’re in pain….and also when you get packages from Amazon! hehehehehe.   Got my Superheadz Kumo San!  Super super excited for upcoming trips…

No comments: