I have no idea what to do for/with my bf on Valentine’s Day. He was giving hints that he planned something for us but that’s from him and I want to do something separately for him as well. I’ve already bought lingerie…so no suggestions there. I was thinking of getting him a custom made keychain with a picture of me I mean us, but I’m positively sure he wouldn’t use it :/ I was trying to be nonchalant and asked him what he would like to have and he said food -_________- so maybe I should bake him cake? I want to make cheesecake but I have never tried before and don’t want to mess it up… I can’t take him to any concerts/shows because he doesn’t really like anything besides trance….I COULD get him tickets to Beyond Wonderland next month but I really don’t want to go lol… sigh, what to get for the guy who has everything… he asked for a telescope once but I’m not even sure if he was serious. *shrugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment