Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jackson took me out to shabu shabu tonight.  I am no longer sick.  Total win-win.
I love Ayame Shabu Shabu so much.  MUCH better than Red Pot and SWSH, but still can’t compare to Jazz Cat but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make to not have to drive far & wait in the horrendous line.  The point is, shabu craving fulfilled!









Monday is Lunar New Year? I hope I won’t have to go to my grandma’s because she makes really weird food every year and my mother makes me pretend to like it.  Too bad my mom never hosts it because the house is a damn mess and no matter how much I nag her to get shelves and storage units for her damn shoes, she freely throws things everywhere.  Fortunately I don’t have to live with that anymore.  Actually, I’ve just been informed that the celebration must be held at the house of the oldest person.  Well there you go.  Speaking of, I wonder if I am obligated to give my younger cousins red envelopes?  From what I understand, you only give them to your kids, nieces and nephews or grandchildren.  I have none.

No comments: