Disneyland today, bought the select annual passes for $199 each. We better go at least 5 more times. Fortunately on a Thursday there were less people, but we came at 12 and there were kids everywhere. Do they not have school?! We were able to go on many rides without waiting long though. My favorite was Indiana Jones although I think it may have sprained my neck. Second favorite was Pirates but my camera got wet! They changed it up a bit I think, there are two drops at the beginning and water splashes you. I didn’t get to ride on Peter Pan but I’ll make sure I do it next time since we have the passes now we will come and go as we please! It closed at 8PM which surprised me because I always thought it closes at midnight. We went to Shogun Sushi for dinner, that was the recommendation on Yelp. First of all it’s not $20 for AYCE, it’s $25 O_o *&%%^$%#(*&*^&^^()(((TE5$%$#%$!
I didn’t want AYCE but my bf always insists, he ends up stuffing himself and not being able to finish. We had to pay for the leftovers which was $1.30 per piece. There were 6 pieces, the bill was around $62. Kind of ridiculous. The food was decent, nothing special and they put too much rice. At least it was soft and easier to swallow than You & I Sushi.
I am exhausted now, my ankles are sore. I stumbled earlier while walking and texting at the same time, I missed a sidewalk ledge. Got chocolate from frozen banana on my shirt. Embarrassing. I wish my bf would wear sunglasses so he wouldn’t have to squint all the time. His eyes are already small enough. But I still love him.
on the way




McDonald’s for lunch yeck





Jungle Cruise












i take better pictures than him, hence there are never any nice ones of me.





















fake ice




aboard the Mark Twain riverboat!


Shogun Sushi





No comments:
Post a Comment