it’s been very frosty lately which is nice but I dislike wind very much. I have never liked it because it blows dust and other unwanted materials into my eyes, messes up my hair and makes my face smell bad >={
this girl bumped into me at Spectrum and I was livid because she obviously did it on purpose. Don’t know what her problem was, she said sorry but with an added smirk. My bf and I walked around the store and saw her and her friend at almost every corner. They kept staring at me. They looked like high schoolers and they were wearing shorts with light pantyhose, it was 68 degrees put on some clothes.
anyway, I managed to grab a few things. I’ve been liking red a lot these days, funny because it used to be my least favorite colour.




the bag from H&M. dress, shoes, and bracelet from Cotton On. I already have the same bracelet but I bought another one because it’s for the Cotton On Foundation charity.
No comments:
Post a Comment