my bf got my Christmas/anniversary present super early. It wasn’t intended because he was planning to order online, but we came across a lucky find at Neiman and jumped at the opportunity. I feel incredibly lucky and loved to deserve this. I hope he will like his gifts that are being delivered soon. I’m going to have to be slick and grab them before he sees, it might be a bit hard because the packages are coming separately >_< let’s hope UPS doesn’t deliver to the wrong apartment this time. I don’t want to have to go around the building and try to steal back my stuff while feeling guilty even though it’s mine!
Marc Jacobs Julie Tote, retailed at 1,395 but we got a sweet deal on it. i thought the beige color was really nice but black is classic and doesn’t get dirty (or at least it doesn’t show). I’m still trying to get used to the smell of real leather, haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment