Sunday, November 20, 2011

jazzzzzy

last night I was in the middle of taking my midterm, then my browser froze and I stupidly refreshed it forgetting that it would lock me out of the test.  i had to email the professor to reset it so I took it again this morning.  42/50 which is pretty bad, because I missed a discussion in the forum and I can’t keep losing points because I’m going to have to get perfect on the next two assignments and the final if I want an A.  so much pressure…

I’m glad I got that out of the way though because I really didn’t want to worry about anything else this weekend.  Jackson and I went to Fashion Island so I could return some dresses but I was unable to because of F21’s policy. So lame.  Walked through Macy’s and saw a life-size cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber.  For dinner we went to Jazz Cat because I’ve been dying to come back.  1 hour wait, but it was SO worth it.  There were some pretty angry people lol.








got milk tea afterwards :)

No comments: