Friday, October 7, 2011

My boyfriend and I had sushi for dinner today, it has been so long & we needed our sushi fix asap.  Ended up splitting the bill because i only had a $20 with me hahaha oopsie i was suppose to treat.  There was an hour before our movie started so we went to Best Buy and he bought Beats by Dr. Dre.  I don’t know which model it is but there were quite a few.  Great, now he can totally drown me out.  I suppose that’s good, maybe I’ll learn to nag less when I know he won’t be able to hear anyway.  We saw Contagion and thought it was very engrossing.  I barely took my eyes off the screen, it was definitely not the typical viral pandemic outbreak movie because of the different point of views.  I wanted ice cream afterward but Ben & Jerry’s was closed! :(

No comments: