and a neat freak to ever let loose or relax. I’m soo uptight it’s not even funny. why do I care if someone throws their clothes on the floor instead of hang them up or put them in the hamper? the fact that i DO care makes me feel like I’m crazy and yet I don’t think I’m crazy at all…NO ONE should leave their clothes on the floor!!!!!
my OCD plays a big role in my madness. The toilet seat cover has to always be down, the tv controllers have to be neatly put on the top right corner of the coffee table, magazines have to be neatly stacked from descending date if not thrown away, the bigger plates always have to be on the bottom with the smaller plates stacked on top, the comforter tag always has to be on the lower left corner, toothpaste tube must be squeezed from the bottom, fruits always go on the bottom in the fridge, the spoons cannot be placed in the forks section and vice versa. and the list goes on.
i’ve given my boyfriend orientation many times and he still hasn’t remembered everything. when i’m at someone else’s house i observe the way things are and i often find myself changing it to make it better. IM THE CRAZY LADY THAT WILL GO IN YOUR ROOM AND TIDY IT UP WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment