Thursday, September 8, 2011

i need a job oh i need a job

whyeeee is it so hard??? i applied to nordstrom and they haven’t called or emailed yet.  to make matters worse, my aunt’s friend who works there is on vacation for who knows how long and when i spoke to her on the phone she was telling me to do things like research the products and learn the department extensively. jeez, I’m just trying to ring people up and do fitting rooms.  i just spent hours looking on craigslist as well.  job requirements: outgoing.  that is SO not me.  life would be easier if i was a people person and if i was hot.   I don’t hate people, I’m just scared of them.  Administrative jobs are my only hope but what the heck do i know about paralegal?  I’m not persuasive enough for telemarketing.  working for my bf is running its course, we can’t maintain a relationship while having him be my boss.  I’m broke and running out of time!

No comments: