so I haven’t been on tumblr for a few days. I don’t know where to start.
I had my birthday party with my family on Saturday, it was a lot of fun but i felt really sad because my cousin Andy was going off to college the next day. I wanted to see him off so I came early in the morning and went with them to UCLA. He looked really down and tired. Must’ve been from the packing. Went to his dorm to help him unpack and settle in. His two roommates seem…different, not what we were expecting. I hope he’s doing alright right now. It’s only his third day there but I know soon he will be Mr. Popular of his dorm hall. I really miss him. I’ve known him since he was born and we have always been close. I’m the only child so I was lonely for 6 years before he came along, and we became the best of friends. We spent a lot of fun and memorable times together and even though we grew up and have our own lives, I will always love him like my own brother and I’ll never forget him, ever. I want nothing but happiness and success for him. I’m so very proud of him as is everyone else. I know it’s silly to be so emotional because LA is only two hours away and it’s not like I won’t see him again, but it just makes me so sentimental. It’s not the same without him around. It’s one of those things that just make me wish I would have spent more time with him and appreciated him more, and makes me want to take back all the times we fought with each other. I’m just sad to know that it won’t ever be the same again but he will do great things in the future. I just want him to know that he’s so loved by everyone and I’ll help look over his little sister. Thank you for the thoughtful birthday gift and the card. Andy, you’re a Bruin now!
after we left LA, I with his parents and little sister went to my other aunt’s house to babysit our baby cousin Quincy because my aunt had to leave town for a couple days. I haven’t been home. Sometimes I don’t really feel at home, but i know im at home when my family is there. We’re really tight and close-knit but that means we argue and disagree a lot too. We also love each other a lot. I’ve been waking up at 7AM for the last 3 days. I love seeing Quincy’s face when I wake up and her smiling at me <3 I miss her already.




UCLA food is so good…seriously
view from his dorm building







time to say…”see you later”. I hate goodbyes.
took Quincy out for a walk yesterday
from my bday

oyea sexy lol
gifts from my awesome cousins <3




No comments:
Post a Comment