Sunday, September 11, 2011

:)

I had a sweet birthday.  Nothing extravagant, just how I like it.  We had our hearts set on Seaworld but seeing the rain and all that thunder put us off and we stayed in bed all afternoon and then decided to go to the beach to ride a surrey!  Jackson took me to Morning Glory first so that I could have a gift today, even though he already bought me my iPhone 4 a few months ago.  I picked out a Rilakkuma doll! I’ve been wanting one and although I’m sad they didn’t have a bigger size, I’m very happy with it <333333  The beach wasn’t as crowded which didn’t surprise me because of the bipolar weather but it did surprise me how there were quite a lot of people there still.  Clear skies with a breeze, it felt really refreshing.  Rented a surrey, got a lemon slushie.  Some random kids on another surrey tried to high 5 Jackson but he totally blew them off lol.  Germaphobe i guess.  Went to sushi buffet for dinner, yum, them we stopped by my aunt’s house so I could play with my baby cousin Quincy because I’ve missed her soo much!  I’m pretty pooped right now.  Next Saturday I’m having a family bday party. 















No comments: