on Friday i went with Jackson to my aunt’s salon so he could get his haircut and we also grabbed Michelle from there so she could come sleep over. She and I ate some healthy sandwiches then we headed to the pool. 5 minutes after we got there kids started showing up :( We had our fun in the sun after a couple hours then we went back up and showered and got ready to go to all-you-can-eat sushi. Delish. After we came back we played cards and then watched the first Harry Potter movie. We’re planning to watch all of them before we see Deathly Hallows!! I cracked her up when i showed her this card game i just made up and it was so stupid lol. I named it Battle which was pretty much the same as War. We knocked out and then the next day we went back to her place. Went to Spectrum to see The Smurfs…kind of a weird movie. Then came back and watched The Chamber of Secrets!!!!






—————————————————————————————
Dear Michelle,
I’m always trying to be the older cousin to you, but the truth is you’re not just my cousin, you’re my friend. You accept my flaws and my weirdness, and I know you’ll have my back anytime. We are like one of those best buds who don’t really show affection to each other, but we just know inside that we love each other. I admire your sincerity of helping others. I very much enjoy your humor, albeit sometimes evil humor. You are straight up genius. You’re so random and I dig it. Most importantly, you’re beautiful and that’s an understatement. You are what they call, the “whole package”. No I’m no creep, I just say it like it is. I know at your age you’re going to struggle with accepting yourself and your appearance but most of it is just in your head. If anyone ever says you’re not pretty or you’re not skinny, it’s because they don’t have the correct perception or they are just utterly confused. Don’t think silly things and don’t ever put yourself down because you know that you are surrounded by people who love and adore you. You know you can always talk to me about any problems you have, and you have Andy who will never turn his back on you. Open communication is key! You’re a bright young lady and i’m mighty fond of you. To sum it up, I freakin’ smurf you man.
No comments:
Post a Comment