this past weekend I stayed over @ Michelle’s again. we all went to eat at Todai in Huntington Beach because my uncle wanted to try it even though it’s $25 per person! here’s a mini review, the sushi was all very good. they were all that i liked. the “hot foods” weren’t hot enough and not that appetizing so i mostly had sushi which was fine with me because it was a vast variety. I think I ate over $50 worth of sushi, which was approximately three plates. My cousin Andy, who happens to be Michelle’s brother, treated us but I felt bad because he just started working over the summer and i didn’t want him to spend money on me so i paid him back. That was a meal i did not complain about. I left satisfied and fulfilled ^__^
today I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. now my gums are still bleeding and my mouth is sore. boo! i have to come back next Thursday for my cavity filling….hopefully just one. I freaked out prior to going today and i almost talked myself into backing out, but thankfully Michelle came with me for moral support and i was able to calm down. Next time Jackson is coming with me since it’s a bigger procedure and I might…cry.

lol she hated the melty ice cream.
sorry for the graphic content haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment