I picked up Michelle this morning from her mom’s work and brought her back to my place. We made sandwiches for lunch and then we went to my gym to work out. After about an hour and a half, we cooled off and relaxed in the pool til 4 and then went back up to rest/watch tv. Couldn’t decide what to eat for dinner because Jackson didn’t want to go to Cali Fish Grill anymore and neither of us wanted to drive so we ended up ordering pizza, but Michelle and I only had 2 slices so don’t judge!! Unless you’re like 5’6” and weigh 105 lbs. Then I took her back to her mom’s and I went to Target on the way home to get water, bread, and strawberries! I was starting to feel dysfunctional without my berries. Now I’m very sore and I’m just going to get back to reading my book :)


No comments:
Post a Comment