Saturday, August 27, 2011

eep!

omg. some of my favorite artists are playing in SoCal within the next few months. spazz.



Craft Spells @ Echo in LA - 08/28 (obviously I can’t make it to this one hmph)
Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr @ Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa - 09/08
OneRepublic @ LA County Fair - 09/10
Foster The People @ Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana - 09/12
Two Door Cinema Club @ The Wiltern in LA - 09/22
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart @ El Ray Theatre in LA - 10/08
@ Detroit Bar Costa Mesa - 10/09
Death Cab for Cutie @ The Fox Theatre in Pomona - 10/14
@ The Wiltern in LA - 10/15
@ The Fox Theatre in Pomona - 10/16
Empire of the Sun @ Club Nokia in LA - 10/16
The Naked and Famous @ The Music Box in Hollywood - 10/17
Lykke Li @ The Fox Theatre in Pomona - 11/07
M83 @ The Music Box in Hollywood - 11/09
Katy Perry @ Staples Center in LA - 11/22




I’m so excited. I know we’re at least going to one show.  Now for the tough part…which show?

No comments: