Monday, July 11, 2011

yesterday my aunt and my cousins Andy & Michelle came to swim at the pool.
I injured myself trying to climb out of the pool the unconventional way.
got shot in the face with a water pistol.
embarrassed myself with my squeaky flip-flops.
spent $5 on a strawberry smoothie at Guppy’s that could very well have been free.

every time my family comes here they always have to visit 85C and load up.
I try not to have it so much because bread makes me fat ugh. well im sure a lot of things do but it can easily make me fat…fatter.


anyway, i bought 5… and tonight there’s 2 left… sigh.


i went back to their place yesterday after we swam and i slept over.
we stayed in Andy’s room with three mattress all facing different directions lol.
Michelle likes to grab my foot when she sleeps.
In the morning I mistook my uncle for a bird trying to peck through the window but turns out it was just him cleaning it. The window, not the bird.


of course no weekend is complete without some shopping.
my intention was to just return a dress i bought from F21 because it was too big.
Ended up at Target because no one knew the mall closes at 6PM on Sundays. Lazy much?
Anyway, Andy got so many shirts, Michelle found a wallet and I was going to buy body lotion but abandoned it last minute because i thought the bottle was too big.
Unsuccessful so we tried again today and luckily i was able to return the darn dress, and tried to find something else to use the store credit on but nothing was good enough.
I very much prefer online shopping. Going shopping or to the mall is just too much work for such little results.
My legs are all tight and sore though so something good did come out of it.

No comments: