Saturday, July 2, 2011

one of the scariest nights yesterday

I am almost afraid to go to sleep right now because last night I experienced sleep paralysis, or at least I hope it’s that and not some kind of paranormal visitation.


I recall slowly waking in the middle of the night feeling extremely confused because I thought I had heard someone call out to me but Jackson was dead asleep.  So I tried to turn but i realized I couldn’t move, or speak or anything.  My mind was aware of what was going on but I had no control over my body and my movements.  Insert hallucination, or maybe, but I vividly remember myself freaking out and sweating like crazy because i saw a moving shadow above me and i also saw and felt my fingers curling up like a claw and my legs were straight out as if i was stretching and I was so scared I wanted to cry out to Jackson to help me but I just felt like i was being possessed, and then it came to a stop after about a minute and i could finally speak so i was just crying “oh my gosh oh my gosh jackson help me im so scared!”, and he turned over to look at me and he didn’t quite understand why i was like that so he thought i saw or felt a spider because I hate spiders but then I told him what had happened and he just told me that it must’ve been an nightmare…  god I really hope so.  I do NOT want to go through that again… i’m just so unsure because everything was so vivid and i felt so aware…

No comments: