i think i am done with raves. god i really hope so. i hope my bf doesn’t suddenly ask me to go again when i have made it clear time after time that I’m done with it.
anyway, Vegas was extremely hot. I don’t understand why anyone would want to live there. It’s not just hot but it’s humid and it has this dry wind that is just horrible. All the people who come to Vegas and walk around just add more to the craziness, the traffic on the strip is awful and pedestrians never let you get out onto the lane.
EDC was quite an experience though. You meet the weirdest people at raves. Not like dorky weird…but creepy and possibly a little dangerous. Everyone is all uptight and anal when you’re waiting in line but once you hear the music and see the lights and you start rolling, everyone’s happy happy and hugging each other, saying things they don’t even mean like “omg you’re so cute!” or “i really like your bracelet!”. Worse part is getting shoved and sweaty people grazing up against you. I did not get to hear Empire of the Sun but i did get to enjoy Dirty South and Tiesto. The stages were amazing and i loved all the artwork but I was pissed that the ferris wheel was for VIP only! That was a little turn off. EDC at the Speedway was huge but i hated all the dust and the dirt from the grounds. I breathed that shit and i believe i am now sick for i have lost my voice and my throat feels like there’s a ping pong ball stuck in it.
I did manage to win $20 from a slot machine so I’m ecstatic about that! First time winning. First time gambling. Haha.
from Stripburger. Gigantor onion rings and Chicken Nachos
i thought I won $100 but this machine only played 25 cents so I guess it’s divided by something something.
he lost $70 lol
he was sad…

bokeh!







No comments:
Post a Comment