Saturday, June 11, 2011

biking adventure + chilli's

Jackson and I rode around town again. This time we checked out some homes on the market and I’d have to say I would not mind raising my kids here.


The gray skies quickly went away once we left our apartment community so i sort of have sunglasses tan now. gross!


After a couple of hours we came back and took a nap before going to dinner at Chilli’s. My first time dining there lol.
Not such a fancy place. I wanted sushi but he wanted to try something different.
All the food we got were so bad. They didn’t taste bad but omg all that fried stuff… sigh.
I filled myself with a frozen strawberry margarita or two or three, so I was happy and VERY happy once dinner was done.


Plans to watch X-men went down the drain because I, was so intoxicated that I bumped into doors.


We were also suppose to go to a bar in LA for our friend Jamie’s UCLA grad celebration but Jackson felt too tired and I’m just recovering from my buzz.  We’ll just have to make it up to her, perhaps in Vegas!


















some bokeh on the way home ^_^

No comments: