but I probably will go to the gym again despite aches all over my body. Cannot/must not be a pansy.
some things I thought about after I woke up -
I miss Vampire Diaries. I miss Quincy. I miss 2005-06. I miss not having a care in the world. I miss being nice. I miss eating lots of rice. I miss life before Angry Birds. I miss my mom, sometimes. I miss getting hit on when I go places, haha! ;p I sort of miss smoking. I miss Andy even though he’s still here but he’ll be at UCLA soon. I miss fun & carefree summers doing silly things with my cousins and being able to wear a bikini with pride. Maybe I miss my dad too. I miss being a good student. I miss when I wasn’t so lazy. I miss hanging out with my girlfriends. I miss actually going shopping. I miss having fuller hair. I miss being 10 and having all my relatives live at my house. I miss NYC and I miss SF!
No comments:
Post a Comment