hi Linna :)
thank you for following, I hope my blog isn’t too boring! I’m trying to post more of my personal things and photos instead of just reblogging, but I am quite an uninteresting person i think.
I did have the nokia c3 but i have since sold it. i always buy gadgets impulsively and then end up having no need for them >.< it was a beautiful phone though, albeit not a smartphone but it looks and feels expensive!
please forgive me for not congratulating you on getting the UCLA regents scholarship, I read your post and meant to reply but didn’t get the chance to. I do hope you will be admitted, my cousin will be going there this fall. Suppose to be a really good school I heard.
i also want to say im glad that you messaged me, so thanks again <3 I don’t interact much with my followers, actually let’s just call it tumblr buddies. the term “my followers” makes me feel weird hehe. it was nice talking to you, and of course we will again!
PS. I’m jealous you went ice skating in SF! I took a trip there with my bf last summer and we only got to see the Golden Gate Bridge, couldn’t actually walk on it because it was really windy and cold. I love SF weather though.
No comments:
Post a Comment