so I want to get this table here from IKEA for our TV and his freakin’ printer, because the one we have right now just doesn’t look good. First of all, it’s not long enough so the TV is just kind of hanging off the side, and it has those glass doors on them that looks like something my parents would have.
I asked him if we could go get it this weekend and he said he won’t have time. Okay fine, he never has time, so I told him I would just go get it myself tomorrow and then he was like saying how he doesn’t want to get it until later, so i was like what do you mean….and he said he wants to see what other choices there are because he doesn’t really like that table (even though we have one as our coffee table, and another one in our room). So at this point I was like are you freakin kidding me? He said if he’s going to pay for something he wants it to look really nice. Argh! I really hate dealing with picky people when it comes to buying things. I’ve looked at other tv tables and they’re pricey. This one is only $20 and it has the minimal look i like. He didn’t have a problem with it before. I just got tired of his lame ass excuses and I said I would pay for it myself and go on my own, and then he’s like oh alright.
so NOWW he’s okay with it because I said i’m buying. Could’ve just said he didnt want to pay for it, then I wouldn’t have cared. BUt now I’m annoyed because of everything that he said and how he went about it.
I’m like shaking right now because his attitude was so bad. I havent been this mad at him in a while.
thank god for Tumblr.
No comments:
Post a Comment