because I get to eat good food, actual homemade food! and I get to see my baby cousin Quincy. I was thinking about her all week. She’s growing quite fast, now she likes to communicate by sticking out her tongue, wiggling her arms, and just randomly squealing. Her sleeping in my arms is the best feeling in the world <3
I came to my mom’s today and she cooked Vietnamese broken rice for lunch. Heck yes!
Then I went to my aunt’s to hang out with Quincy, but her older sister Jordan kept fighting for my attention. Kids say the darnest things :)
Originally I had plans to ride bikes with my other cousin Michelle but time went by too fast. I didn’t get to come over there until 6, and we just ended up looking at clothes online and watching kdrama lolllllsss. I had dukbokki(finally) for dinner. No picture because it was gone too fast : (
good thing I don’t have class tomorrow, because I’m not ready to get back to reality just yet. I do however have to study for my history of photo exam………………………………….
No comments:
Post a Comment