Monday, April 4, 2011

I’ve been missing out so much on Tumblr lately.


I guess you could say I had a busy weekend!


well one of the reasons why i hate clubbing so much is because of how i feel the next day. bleh.  Despite having so much fun Saturday night, I can’t imagine doing it every weekend. I don’t know how so many people can do it.  I’m just not as crazy.  I think I got over the whole concept very quickly because I started out young, lol.  It wasn’t something I’m proud of.  I tend to stay away from clubbing when I’m in a relationship because I just see no point in it.  There was a period when I loved clubbing so much because I got to meet people and it was fun because I was single.  Really the only incentive for me to go out to clubs.


another reason is because I used to be an alcoholic.  something else I’m not proud of but it’s all behind me now.  I can go through months without drinking, even a year.  But when I go out to clubs, i just really have to drink otherwise I’d be bored to death!  Drinking helps me let loose, it assists with removing the stick out of my ass ;P  Good for me that I don’t yack anymore, I just get really bad hangovers.


and lastly, clubbing makes me realize again how unfit i am.  After a night of dancing, my calves and thighs are in major pain.  I think I almost broke a toe nail.


story of my life =D

No comments: