LACMA was quite interesting. We only visited the Broad Contemporary Art Museum exhibitions though. Not really into ancient art. Anyway, we had to take this escalator up to the Broad building and it was very very high. I’m afraid of heights so i was shaking in my knickers and my palms were sweaty. It’s like almost as high as the steps that leads you to the top of the slide at Wild Rivers!
My favorites were Jeff Koons’ stuff, part of the Human Nature. I actually saw his exhibition in San Francisco at MOMA also. There were a lot of really cool artwork but the pictures are all on my T2i. These were taken with the Pentax i-10.








Afterward we were stuck in crazy LA traffic but made it to Pasadena for dinner at o2 Sushi. I wasn’t expecting a trendy hip sushi restaurant but it turned out that way. No sushi pictures because we were too hungry :( The bill was only $50. Nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment