Monday, April 18, 2011

Finally home

I’ve missed you Irvine!


So over the weekend, Jackson brought me to his parents’ house in Corona.  The area is newly developed and they have all these brand spanking new homes that are huge.  BUT I can’t imagine why anyone would want to live there, other than the fact that the homes are nice and big and cheap.  There’s literally nothing there except a couple plazas with some stores and restaurants I’ve never even heard of, and cow farms.  The latter = smells like shit every time you step out.


He told me it would be like a mini vacation (lol right?) but I knew coming there was just to work, which was what we did mostly because there was barely any time to relax and there really wasn’t anything else to do.  I guess it was a little bit fun being in a new place but I was scared to be honest.  It was too quiet and secluded, there were only two of us in that giant house and everything echoed >.<


Anyway, I’m just so glad to be back.  I feel very exhausted and there is a possibility I will have to go with him back there again this week for a couple of days, but I can’t wait until he’s less busy and we can have an actual vacation. Maybe in SD? :)










I had no idea that organic soymilk would be so good…thank you Jackson’s mom for leaving this behind….

No comments: