Monday, March 14, 2011

This is what my cousin Andy will have to deal with at UCLA. I try not to judge anyone by their appearance, but this bitch looks like a bimbo. I bet she doesn’t even know what epiphany means, and I bet she doesn’t even know the tsunami was from Japan, and I also bet she doesn’t know the difference between Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. It amazes me that she actually made it to college. I hope with sincerity, that someone brave would present this video to the dean or an administrator so they can put her in her place. I don’t even know anyone from Japan but I still feel shaken up and distressed about the earthquake and the tsunami. If this “nice American girl” was half as nice as she proclaims, she would be a bit more sympathetic and sensitive to the situation. It’s not a joking matter. and honestly my post reeks of hypocrisy and racism but i just have to say that this bitch should go live in the boonies with hill biilies if she wants to be surrounded by only people of “her kind”. I can only think of one thing to describe her and that is white trash! In this day and age I can’t believe there are college students who still behave like her. A huge disaster just happened in Japan and yet she’s ranting about finals week and how “Asians in the library” disturb her. First of all, the library isn’t the only place where she can study her narrow brain, and Asians aren’t the only people who talk on the phone in the library. If I had a dollar for every time some white guy in the library talks on his phone or doesn’t put it on silent when he’s receiving 5 texts per minute and every time his buddies walk by and say “ay DUUUUDEE what’s up man?”, I’d be able to buy myself a Louis Vuitton. I cannot believe she had the nerve to talk about the tsunami in such casualness and not even giving a fuck about it is way beyond words.





No comments: