Thursday, March 10, 2011



people should just cut her some slack.


while I am not a fan, I don’t hate her nor do I judge her. I actually feel sorry for her and the fact that she is Vietnamese, I kind of take it upon myself to defend her.  sure she’s a little unstable upstairs but I think it’s the whole Hollywood crap.  what’s a girl to do when she wants to become a celebrity? lol.  i’m pretty she wouldn’t have been offered any stellar movie roles or given a record deal because she simply doesn’t have the talent but there are a lot of no talent bimbos out there i.e. Kim K but Kim is smart because she’s benefited from her sex tape and branched out to doing business which has made her millions.  I think Tila just needs to surround herself with good people who actually care about her and support her, and stay away from the drugs!  I believe she thinks that by being crazy and dramatic all the time will give her attention but it’s unwanted attention, and it’s almost like the whole Lindsay thing.  Tila should go to rehab, perhaps not for drugs because for all I know she’s not even doing drugs now but she needs like life rehab.  I don’t think she’s a bad person but people laugh at her and pick on her because she makes a fool out of herself and I feel bad for her.  She can look really pretty and classy when she wants to, and she really should try to act the part too.  I want to give her some advice though I’m not one to talk, but I would really like to see her be successful (somewhat) and just do something worthwhile instead of spiraling down into a disaster.  This is what she needs to do, go to life rehab, get rid of so-called friends who only drag her down, take acting/singing/dancing classes, know how to network (and NOT on myspace) because knowing the right people helps most of the time.

No comments: