Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Kitty wallet giveaway

I’m not sure if I have enough followers to do this but I’ve decided to give away a brand new Hello Kitty wallet worth $28.  I ordered mine in 6” and they sent me the 4.5” by mistake.  I received the correct one today so i’m going to give away the extra one since i have no use for it really. I could sell it but that’s no fun. 


This contest is quite simple. You don’t have to follow me.  This is not a gimmick to gain more followers, and I promise you this is not a joke. Here are the rules:


- must live in USA (this isn’t because of some kind of discrimination. I just don’t want to spend too much on shipping)


- must be a serious contestant.  please don’t enter if you don’t really want to win because you’ll waste everyone’s time and it’s unfair to the others


- submit/message or e-mail(include your tumblr) me about yourself.  Next, write anything you want, send a picture, drawing, anything. Just make it interesting.


- I will pick the winner based on their submission and their Tumblr.  I can’t tell you what I’m looking for because that’s cheating!


- the contest will start once i have at least 50 submissions and the winner will be announced on April 8 which is the last day of the contest


- if there are less than 50 submissions by the deadline, the contest will become ineffective


- the winner will have 48 hours to reply to me with their address, if failed to do so I will pick the next runner up


- I will pay for shipping and I will provide tracking information


- REBLOG THIS! if you don’t, you will not be qualified.


- make sure you read everything and meet all the requirements. 




GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  :)





No comments: