went to dinner & a movie with our friends Tracy & Gilbert last night. I know I shouldn’t have cheated on my diet but once won’t hurt :D We watched I Am Number Four and let me just say, Alex Pettyfer is HAWTTTTT. Oh, the movie was pretty good too. We were in the San Gabriel/Alhambra area and there are all these plazas with cute little stores that have Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma stuffs, and Asian cosmetics also! I think I could get used to living around there. Well Irvine is great but it gets boring and lonely sometimes :(
I’m really too lazy to organize my pics so it’ll all be in random order.
Jackson bought me this purse because he was feeling nice, and I guess I’m gonna have to go to Vegas with him lol.











^^ lol we thought that was so funny, they have it all over the store.



^^ best milk tea i’ve ever had. from Tea Station, and it was PACKED.







^^ I found a big fat piece of Domo
No comments:
Post a Comment