I went to my psych class and no one was inside, there was a sign on the door that said class meets at computer room 104. Stupid me, overlooked the fact that it said PSYCH 280 not PSYCH 185. Anyway, i got there and there wasn’t a soul in that comp room except this nerdy Asian guy who looked like he was mad at me for whatever reason. I politely asked if he’s waiting for psych and he said no, he just wanted to use an available computer since the rest of the comp lab was full…and i was like hmm there was a sign in front of my class saying to meet here but no one is here… so then he looked at the comp room schedule and there indeed was a class meeting in there but it was for 8:00-10:30 and he looked at me and was like, “well, YOU’RE LATE.”, and i’m like thinking to myself excuse me my class starts at 11:15. Anyway, he then proceeded to tell me i should go check my class again and i said i would wait here for a while, and then he goes “well it doesn’t matter to me either way”. Okay mister, no one asked you if it mattered and no one cared! So i just said to him, “well i don’t care, you can use the computer no one is stopping you”. I left and went back to my class and now everyone’s waiting outside. Apparently the professor from psych 280 forgot to take off the sign, and MY professor wasn’t even there yet so everyone was stuck outside waiting. I figured I came a little too early so that’s why no one was there before. I’m just still mad about that guy, serious attitude problem right? He’s probably one of those really annoying nerdy guys that don’t like to socialize and probably just plays games and studies all freakin day. I bet he thought I was an airhead or something or a bimbo just walking around trying to look for her class but it’s not like he owned the damn comp room. Jeez. He needs to get laid or something. I know it doesn’t sound as bad when I retell it but he was really mean!
I guess my day wasn’t so bad. Came home to a couple of surprises. ^__^
Maisy Large in Patent Nude by Paul’s Boutique London
and Miu Miu inspired lambskin satchel
No comments:
Post a Comment