but my eyelids are freaking me out. I noticed today that there are these yellow/white bumps on my eyelids near the lash line. It doesn’t hurt but it looks abnormal. I’ve never seen them before and the reason why i even looked was because my eyes are irritated and i keep feeling like there’s something in them but i can’t find any. For almost a year, I’ve had this eye goo/discharge that blurs my vision. I get i when i wake up in the morning and then again throughout the day! It’s so annoying having to get them out with my finger when i’m in class or when i have makeup on cus it just ruins it. I’m really scared there’s something going on with my eyes/lids. After finding out about the mites that are in the eyelash pores and seeing that picture of larvae in the person’s breast just makes me feel really queasy and i do not wish anything like that to happen to my eyes. omg am i just being paranoid????


No comments:
Post a Comment